Monday, July 4, 2016

Roux's Bedroom Tour

After hearing the words "It's a girl" at our 18 week check up, I was so giddy about the idea of being able to decorate our baby girl's nursery! I have always loved decorating Grey's bedroom but I felt like I had just experienced a whole new level of excitement that day!

I knew I wanted to incorporate a couple different shades of pinks, and maybe some grays and tans but I wasn't sure about a specific theme. The only thing I was certain of was her furniture because it was something that I had been eyeing for months. We chose Babyletto's Hudson collection. It is clean and modern and exactly what I had in mind for her bedroom. Since I still wasn't certain about the bedroom theme, I decided that I would just start collecting items I loved throughout my pregnancy and let it come together organically.

We spent the last few months of my pregnancy painting, decorating, and talking about the day when we would bring our sweet girl home from the hospital.

After she was born, we added some final touches and I am absolutely in love with how it has all come together. It is everything I envisioned (and more) for our sweet girl's bedroom and I hope you love it as much as we do!

xx Mia











personalized crib sheet: woolf with me | washabale rug: lorena canals | shelves: ikea | diapers & wipes: parasol co (receive $20 off your first time subscription with code: ROUX) | chandelier: restoration hardware | house shelves: target | mobile: sproutling co | 'life is too' short poster: minimodel gallery | luckyboysunday doll: communityfolk | 'puppi' poster: olive et oriel | 'roux baby' banner: DIY project | woven wall art: woven by sarajo | clothing rack: dither & dot | ball garland: DIY project made by grandma | ice cream hooks: minimodel gallery | toy pram: ooh noo | b&w nesting doll decoration: little pine shop | tutudumonde dress: apple baby store | play gym: finn + emma | white chair: walmart

2 comments:

  1. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity..
    things to do in Luxembourg City

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article! Thanks for sharing I added some thoughts on Body wipes sometime ago

    ReplyDelete